- brownie mix
- 12 graham crackers
- 4 king size Hershey's bars, broken into individual pieces
- 1 large bag mini-marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease jelly roll pan generously or line with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make brownies according to package directions.
- Pour half brownie mix into pan, then layer the graham crackers, followed by the Hershey's bars, and finally the marshmallows.
- Pour the remaining half of the brownie mixture on top of marhsmallows.
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes then let them cool completely before removing them from the pan.