Chicken Pasta Primavera
- 6 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 4 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir in vegetables; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the chicken; heat through.
- Drain spaghetti; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.