- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup kethcup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook the turkey, onion, celery, and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain if necessary.
- Stir in the soup, ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and pepper.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- Serve on buns.