With only 41 calories per serving and 15 minutes prep-time...these were the perfect treat to whip up on a warm, sunny Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 & 1/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups fat-free sweetened condesnsed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line an 8-inch pan with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; cool for 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla. Fold in graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Pur into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Lift out of pan and remove foil; cut into pieces.