Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know I already have a few chocolate chip cookie recipes posted on this blog, but I figured you can never have too many right? Since I use different recipes for different occasions, I thought I'd title the recipe according to the reason I use it. Thus, this recipe for "quick and easy chocolate chip cookies" is one that I use if I just need a quick dessert or something to take to a playdate. There is no sifting or extra mixing necessary, just pile everything into your mixer and they turn out perfectly everytime!
A few posts back, I wrote about Mexican Vanilla so I thought I'd show you exactly what I was talking about. This vanilla actually came from my Aunt Stacie who brought it back from Mexico for my Grandma, and she gave it to me the last time she was here visiting. I LOVE it and I'm so sad I'm almost out! It's clear vanilla and its absolutely amazing, so if anyone knows where to find this vanilla in the states, please share!



Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup butter-flavored Crisco
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 & 1/4 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp. baking soda
  • 2 cups chocolate chips

Method:

  • Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
  • Add the flour and soda and mix well.
  • Add chocolate chips.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.

*Makes approx. 3 dozen cookies

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm I just love me some choc chip cookies! I'll have to try this recipe!

    ReplyDelete