- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (mini, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, or whatever you like to use)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg, oil, and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in bananas.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into the banana mixture just until moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.