Picante Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Stir 3/4 cup salsa, sour cream, and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir the salsa mixture, chicken, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a lightly greased 11 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with the onion.