Friday, February 18, 2011

Creamy Fruit Dip

My mom's been making this fruit dip since I can remember and I made it for a Valentine's party I threw last week. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. It's by far the easiest recipe I've ever posted. It seems that most people make/have a version of this recipe, but this one is my family's favorite.


Creamy Fruit Dip
Ingredients:
  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
  • 1 jar marshmallow cream
  • 1 small jar maraschino cherries

Method:

  • Mix cream cheese and marshmallow cream together in a small bowl. (I use my hand mixer and a stainless steel bowl so it stays cold).
  • Add just the juice from a jar of maraschino cherries, to taste-approx. 2-3 tablespoons, and mix well. Be sure not to add too much juice or mixture will become runny.
  • Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment