- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 12 pieces bread
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix the milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup in a bowl. Heat up a frying pan (or grill) on high for 3-4 minutes.
- When heates, turn it down to medium and pour in the oil.
- Let it sit for 2 minutes or until pan sizzles.
- Coat the pieces of bread, one at a time, in the mixture and put in the pan. Grill to your liking.
- Serve with fresh berries or maple syrup on top.