- 2 & 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. fresh minced basil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, place flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and garlic powder.
- Fold in the vegetable oild and water.
- When the dough has come together, place it on a lightly floured surface, and knead it until resilient but smooth.
- Lightly brush with oil on both sides and place the dough in the bowl. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Press dough down and flatten; place on greased baking sheet. Pat into a 1/2-inch thick rectangle.
- Brush top with olive oil and sprinkle with final ingredients of oregano, thyme, basil, black pepper, Paremsan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.