- Corned Beef, cooked & shredded
- Onion Rye Bread (found at Trader Joe's)
- Swiss cheese, sliced
- Deli-style spicy brown mustard
- Lay 12 slices of bread on a baking sheet and spread with mustard.
- Top with shredded corned beef and swiss cheese slices.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and place sandwiches in oven for approx. 8-10 mins. or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. (You can also place under a broiler for a few minutes).
- Serve immediately with extra mustard on the side for dipping.